September 21, 2018 – The Opening Ceremony was held on-site.
View the photos and drone footage from that day.
All Eletronic Tolling
January 6, 2016 – The PA Turnpike introduced a new, cashless toll on the PA Turnpike Bridge over the Delaware River.
Click here to learn more.
A Design Advisory Committee (DAC) was established to provide feedback to the communities and broad-based input during the project design phase. Members represent a mix of local government, environmental, civic, and economic concerns in the project area. The DAC includes representation from the following organizations:
- Bensalem Economic Development Corporation
- Bristol Borough Planning Commission
- Bucks County Consumer Protection
- Bucks County Economic Development Corp.
- Bucks County Planning Commission
- Bucks County Transportation Management Authority
- Enterprise Zone of the County of Bucks
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- PENJERDEL Council
- Philadelphia City Planning Commission, Office of Strategic Planning
- Bensalem Township Planning Commission
- Bristol Township Planning Commission
- Bucks County Department of Community and Business
- Bucks County Industrial Dev. Authority
- Bucks County Redevelopment Authority
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Middletown Township Planning Commission
- Silver Lake Nature Center