Help Center

Home Help Center

Your connection to the information you need about the PA Turnpike.

Get The Information You Need

Making your experience with us efficient and reliable is one of our biggest priorities. To answer your questions quickly and provide transparency, we offer numerous methods for finding the information you need:

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I forget my username and/or password to my E-ZPass account?

Where can I purchase E-ZPass?

What payment methods are available for E-ZPass accounts?

I am an E-ZPass customer. Why did I receive a Toll By Plate invoice?

How can I register or open a Toll By Plate account?

How can I pay my Toll By Plate invoice?

What do I do if I received a Toll By Plate Invoice in error?

Why did the PA Turnpike implement All-Electronic Tolling?

How can I file a claim for damages?

View more Help Center questions on the FAQs page.

Contact Us

If you'd like us to contact you with an answer, fill out the contact form below and we'll get the information you need before reaching back out to you.

If you would like to file a damage claim or have a question about a damage claim, please scroll down to the File a Claim for Damages section below.

* = Required field

Preferred Contact Method:

Select Account Type

Select Invoice, License or Unknown

File Upload
Add another

By clicking submit you agree to the terms of our privacy policy.

Contact Information

Other ways to contact us or make payments regarding your E‑ZPass Account or Toll by Plate Invoice.

In Person

E-ZPass and Toll By Plate
Customer Service Center

300 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111

Monday - Friday  8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. 

Get Directions

If you need to reach our main or regional offices, click here.

By Phone


Self Service:
Available 24/7

For agent assistance with E-ZPass or Toll By Plate issues:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

For agent assistance with general inquiries or permit questions:
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

To make a Toll By Plate payment by mail:

PA Turnpike Toll By Plate
PO Box 645631
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-5254

File a Claim for Damages

Complete and submit this form only if you have experienced an injury or damage to your vehicle or property, for which you believe the PA Turnpike Commission is responsible. For all other concerns, please use the Contact Us form.

Risk Management Department
PO Box 67676
Harrisburg, PA 17106

Phone: 717-831-7235 or 717-831-7230
Fax:     717-986-8785

To file a claim for damages simply complete and submit our Claim for Damages Form online.

View Claim for Damages Form

More Customer Service Resources

Pay a Bill

Pay a Toll By Plate or E-ZPass bill.

Pay Now


Learn how an E-ZPass account can benefit you

Learn More

Toll By Plate

Learn about the switch to Toll By Plate billing.

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers to your top PA Turnpike-related questions.

Get Answers