PA Turnpike Payments
The following types of invoices may be paid online using ACH (Electronic Check), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover only:
- Certificate of Passage - Insufficient funds to pay toll when exiting the PA Turnpike
- Disabled Vehicles - Insufficient funds to pay service provider for services such as towing, out of gas, emergency vehicle repairs
- Property Damage - Damages to PTC property as a result of a crash
- Retiree Benefits - Pay your monthly benefit invoice or set up monthly recurring payments
Click to continue to pay your PA Turnpike transaction.
A $1 online convenience fee will be added to your payment. To avoid the $1 online convenience fee, please mail your check or money order to:
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
Attn: Accounts Receivable
P. O. Box 67676
Harrisburg, PA 17106
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE transactions may be handled by accessing the following link:
E-ZPass transactions may be handled by accessing the following links:
- E-ZPass account replenishments
- Commercial E-ZPass invoices - The PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center accepts checks, money orders, EFT, ACH and cash (walk-in only) for payment of commercial invoices.
- Violation notices - Please note: If your violation is for travel prior to 1/1/2012, you need to resolve it by following the instructions on your violation notice, or by calling the violation processing center at 1-877-877-5882.
Click to continue to request a refund for your PA Turnpike transaction.
To request a refund for a lost ticket, no ticket, change dispute or weight class dispute please fill out the form on the linked page.