Make a Payment

Make a payment

Some invoices are now payable online with ACH (Electronic Check), Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover!

Based on the type of payment you are making, please have your certificate of passage number, customer number or invoice number available. You will be unable to process a payment transaction without this information.

If you have any questions please call 800-331-3414.

PA Turnpike Payments

The following types of invoices may be paid online using ACH (Electronic Check), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover only:

  • Certificate of Passage - Insufficient funds to pay toll when exiting the PA Turnpike
  • Disabled Vehicles - Insufficient funds to pay service provider for services such as towing, out of gas, emergency vehicle repairs
  • Property Damage - Damages to PTC property as a result of a crash
  • Retiree Benefits - Pay your monthly benefit invoice or set up monthly recurring payments

Click to continue to pay your PA Turnpike transaction.

A $1 online convenience fee will be added to your payment. To avoid the $1 online convenience fee, please mail your check or money order to:

Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
Attn: Accounts Receivable
P. O. Box 67676
Harrisburg, PA 17106

PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Logo

PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE transactions may be handled by accessing the following link:

E-ZPass Logo

E-ZPass transactions may be handled by accessing the following links:

  • E-ZPass account replenishments
  • Commercial E-ZPass invoices - The PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center accepts checks, money orders, EFT, ACH and cash (walk-in only) for payment of commercial invoices.
  • Violation notices - Please note: If your violation is for travel prior to 1/1/2012, you need to resolve it by following the instructions on your violation notice, or by calling the violation processing center at 1-877-877-5882.

Click to continue to request a refund for your PA Turnpike transaction.

To request a refund for a lost ticket, no ticket, change dispute or weight class dispute please fill out the form on the linked page.