|May 31, 2019|
Exit Ramp Closures Scheduled for June 1 at Route 29 ‘E-ZPass Only’ Interchange
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists that the eastbound and westbound exit ramps at the State Route 29 E-ZPass Only Interchange, Exit 320 in Chester County, will be closed from 10:00 p.m. June 1 to 6:00 a.m. June 2 for routine maintenance to the overhead E-ZPass scanners and the underground tolling equipment.
During the closure, motorists wanting to exit at the State Route 29 E-ZPass Only Interchange should seek alternate routes by using the nearest available interchange on I-76 depending on your direction of travel. Exit 312, Downingtown, or Exit 326, Valley Forge.
Motorists will still be able to enter the PA Turnpike at the State Route 29 Interchange via Morehall Road or Atwater Drive.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap