|May 6, 2019|
E-ZPass Only Ramp Closure Scheduled for May 7 at Lansdale Interchange
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling on the Northeastern Extension (I-476) to the Lansdale Interchange, Exit 31, Montgomery County, to be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic.
From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on May 7, the northbound E-ZPass only exit ramp will be closed for planned maintenance work of the overhead and underground tolling equipment.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap