|May 2 , 2019|
Overnight Traffic Restrictions Planned Between Gateway and Cranberry Interchanges
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling both eastbound and westbound between Gateway (Exit #2) and Cranberry (Exit #28) interchanges that overnight, single-lane patterns will be in place beginning May 6 and continuing through November for roadway resurfacing.
The work will take place Monday through Friday between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. If a make-up day is needed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, work will take place Saturday nights.
This resurfacing project between mileposts 9 and 19 will be done in two-mile increments by crews from Lindy Paving of New Galilee, Beaver County milling and paving the roadway. Motorists in the area should be prepared for slow-moving traffic and possible delays.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via a mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
· Customer Assistance Center (toll-free) — 800-331-3414 (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
· Waze — a crowd-sourced navigation app that provides real-time traffic conditions with input from other drivers; download at https://www.waze.com.
|CONTACT:||Renee Vid Colborn