Lane restriction planned on I-70 in Fallowfield Township, Washington County
Temporary lane restriction needed May 25 for PA Turnpike work.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is advising motorists traveling westbound on I-70 in Fallowfield Township, Washington County to expect delays starting at 8 p.m. on May 25.
The right lane leading up to the exit for PA Turnpike 43 will be closed while crews work to uncover overhead signs in the area. The restriction should be lifted by midnight.
In addition, all ramp restrictions connecting PA Turnpike 43 and I-70 will be lifted for the Memorial Day holiday.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: Real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories.
- Waze Smartphone App: Real-time alerts from other drivers.
- Digital Message Signs: More than 100 boards along the Turnpike.
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: Live, interactive map.
- 511: Dial from any PA roadway for local travel information.
- 800-331-3414: PA Turnpike Customer Assistance (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
Renee Vid Colborn