Northbound Exit Ramp Closure Scheduled Tomorrow at Lansdale Interchange
Five-hour closure needed for toll equipment maintenance.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling on the Northeastern Extension (I-476) to the Lansdale Interchange, Exit 31, Montgomery County, to be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic on Tuesday, May 4.
From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow, the northbound exit ramp, Exit 31A, will be closed for maintenance so crews can safely repair overhead tolling cameras at the interchange. Motorists traveling northbound will still be able to exit at the Lansdale Interchange using Exit 31B, traveling through the toll plaza.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions. To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Waze Smartphone App: real-time alerts from other drivers
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)
Kathleen Walter, 267-326-3856