Possible Delays Expected on PA Turnpike Jan. 17
Nighttime traffic paces planned on I-276 in Bucks County
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling in both directions on Interstate 276 and southbound on Interstate 95 to be prepared for slow-moving and stopped traffic between the Delaware Valley Interchange, Exit 42 on I-95, and the Neshaminy Falls Interchange, Exit 353 on I-276, in Bucks County from 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 17 to 4 a.m. on Jan. 18.
During the stoppages, Turnpike maintenance and state police vehicles will restrict Turnpike traffic to a speed of 20-25 miles an hour. The stoppages are necessary for the protection of motorists and workers so crews can safely install power lines that cross the Turnpike at milepost 355.6.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
- Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
- Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
- Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
- Customer Assistance Center (toll-free) — 800-331-3414 (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
ON THE WEB
- TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download athttps://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
- Travel Conditions Map — live, inactive conditions map; view athttps://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
- Waze — a crowd-sourced navigation app that provides real-time traffic conditions with input from other drivers; download at https://www.waze.com