PA Turnpike advises of traffic restrictions on PA Turnpike 576 (Findlay Connector)
Single-lane patterns needed July 21 for preventative maintenance on tolling equipment
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling on PA Turnpike 576 (Findlay Connector) of single-lane patterns and shoulder closures between mileposts 2.5 and 3.5 on July 21.
Starting at 8 a.m., one eastbound lane will be closed at a time, as well as the shoulder, while crews perform preventative maintenance on the open road tolling equipment located at milepost 3. Once the work is finished eastbound, crews will move to the westbound side and utilize the same patterns. Work will be completed by 4:30 p.m.
This schedule is subject to change depending upon weather. Message boards will be activated to alert motorists of the traffic restrictions. Delays may occur and motorists should plan accordingly.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)
Renee Vid Colborn