Daytime lane restriction between Butler Valley and Cranberry Interchanges
Westbound single-lane pattern March 15 for shoulder repair.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises I-76 motorists traveling westbound between the Butler Valley Interchange, Exit 39, and the Cranberry Interchange, Exit 28, of a single-lane pattern starting at 9 a.m. and continuing through 4 p.m., March 15. The right lane will be closed to traffic from milepost 29 to 28.
This westbound traffic restriction is needed to allow crews to safely complete repairs and reinforcement to the shoulder and berm area in the construction zone between mileposts 28 to 31.
Motorists should slow down to posted speed limits, and may experience delays in the area between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Message boards will be in place to inform customers of the lane restrictions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Waze Smartphone App: real-time alerts from other drivers
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)