Exit Ramp Closures Scheduled for May 25 at State Route 29 Interchange
Ramp closures needed for planned toll equipment work.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists that the eastbound and westbound exit ramps at the State Route 29 Interchange, Exit 320, Chester County, will be closed from 10 p.m. on Tuesday, May 25 to 6 a.m. Wednesday, May 26 for routine maintenance and upgrades to the overhead E-ZPass scanners and underground tolling equipment.
During the exit ramp closures, motorists wanting to exit at the State Route 29 Interchange should seek alternate routes by using the nearest available interchange on I-76 depending on your direction of travel. Downingtown (Exit 312), or Valley Forge (Exit 326).
Motorists will still be able to enter the PA Turnpike at the State Route 29 Interchange via Morehall Road or Atwater Drive during this time.
Changeable message signs will also provide information on the ramp closures. Motorists are encouraged to plan travel accordingly. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Waze Smartphone App: real-time alerts from other drivers
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)
Kathleen Walter, 267-326-3856