Ramp Closures Scheduled for June 25-28 at Route 903 ‘E-ZPass-Only’ Interchange
Closure needed to install electronic toll equipment.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike advises Northeastern Extension motorists using the Route 903 E-ZPass Only Interchange, Exit 87, in Carbon County, that the entrance ramps will be closed from 9 p.m. on June 25 through 5 a.m. June 28 to allow technicians to safely install overhead electronic toll equipment.
During the ramp closures, motorists will not be able to enter the Northeastern Extension at State Route 903. Motorists should seek alternate routes by using the nearest available interchange on I-476 depending on your direction of travel.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone.
To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap