Ramp connecting PA Turnpike 43 to I-70 in Washington County to close July 12
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is advising motorists that the ramp connecting PA Turnpike 43 (Mon/Fayette Expressway) northbound to I-70 eastbound in Fallowfield Township, Washington County will be closed from July 12 to July 16.
Motorists traveling northbound on PA Turnpike 43 wanting to enter I-70 eastbound will need to travel to Exit 36B to enter I-70 westbound and follow the detour signs through the cloverleaf loop ramps back to I-70 eastbound.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: Real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories.
- Digital Message Signs: More than 100 boards along the Turnpike.
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: Live, interactive map.
- 511: Dial from any PA roadway for local travel information.
- 800-331-3414: PA Turnpike Customer Assistance (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).