Entry Ramp Closures Scheduled for March 17 at Route 29 Interchange
Closures needed for planned toll equipment work.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises I-76 motorists that the entry ramps at the State Route 29 Interchange, Exit 320, Chester County, will be closed Wednesday, March 17 for planned tolling equipment maintenance.
From 9:00 a.m. to noon, motorists will not be able to enter the PA Turnpike via Atwater Road. Motorists will be directed to the Morehall Road entry ramp to access the Turnpike.
From noon to 3:00 p.m., motorists will not be able to enter the PA Turnpike via Morehall Road. Motorists will be directed to the Atwater Road entry ramp to access the Turnpike.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Waze Smartphone App: real-time alerts from other drivers
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)
Kathleen Walter, 267-326-3856