Ramp Closure Scheduled Feb. 25 at Lansdale Interchange
2-hour southbound ramp closure needed for toll equipment maintenance.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling on the Northeastern Extension (I-476) at the Lansdale Interchange, Exit 31, Montgomery County, to be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic.
From 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 25, the southbound only entry ramp on State Route 63 (Sumneytown Pike) will be closed for planned maintenance work of the overhead and underground tolling equipment.
During this time, motorists should utilize the toll plaza from State Route 63 (Sumneytown Pike) to access the PA Turnpike in the southbound direction.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories
- Waze Smartphone App: real-time alerts from other drivers
- Digital Message Signs: more than 100 boards along the Turnpike
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: live, interactive map
- 511: dial from any PA roadway for local travel information
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Customer Assistance Center: 1-800-331-3414, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (Outside U.S., please call 717-831-7601)
Kathleen Walter, 267-326-3856