|April 26, 2019|
PA Turnpike Advises of Possible Delays Approaching Bensalem Interchange
Lane restrictions needed for planned construction work this weekend.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling on I-276 and US-1 approaching the Bensalem Interchange, Exit 351, Bucks County, that delays are possible in the vicinity of the toll plaza.
From 10 p.m. on Friday, April 26 to 5 a.m. on Sunday, April 28, motorists entering and exiting at the Bensalem Interchange will experience possible traffic stoppages or delays due to lane closures for concrete replacement work at the Bensalem toll plaza. Heavy traffic and delays are expected Saturday, April 27 between 10:00 a.m. and 6 p.m. Motorists are encouraged to plan travel accordingly.
Pennsylvania State Police and Turnpike personnel will be positioned at the impacted area to assist drivers. Changeable message signs will also provide information on traffic stoppages or delays. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap