|February 9, 2018|
I-95 Detours Scheduled Feb. 9 and 10 for Bridge Work on the PA Turnpike
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists that there will be a detour in effect for I-95 northbound from 11 p.m. on Feb. 9 to 7 a.m. on Feb. 10; and again from 11 p.m. on Feb. 10 to 7 a.m. on Feb. 11 between the Bristol Interchange, Exit 40, and the PennDel Interchange, Exit 44, for bridge beam
installation along the PA Turnpike at milepost 356.5.
Changeable message signs will provide information on detours. Motorists are encouraged to plan travel accordingly. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
Exit I-95 north at Veteran’s Highway/U.S. 413 Interchange, Exit 40. Take U.S. 413 (Veteran’s Highway) north to Lincoln Highway (U.S. Route 1). Turn left onto U.S. Route 1 business and take the I-95 northbound ramp.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap