|November 17, 2017|
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Nov. 20, the southbound Express E-ZPass entry ramp will be closed for planned maintenance work of the overhead and underground tolling equipment.
Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
The PA Turnpike has now removed all call boxes from the roadway due to a significant decline in use over recent years. Modern means like cell phones, make it safer for our motorists to communicate incidents from inside their vehicles. To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, stay in your car and dial *11 on your cell phone.
To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
|CONTACT:||Kathleen Walter, 610.313.6383/267.326.3856|