|November 6, 2017|
The Pennsylvania Turnpike advises motorists traveling eastbound on Interstate 76, to be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic approaching the Harrisburg East Interchange, Exit 247, Dauphin County, Nov. 7 through 10 between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. each day.
The eastbound right and center lanes will be closed Nov. 7 through 10 so construction crews can safely mill and pave the roadway between mileposts 246.6 and 250.
Motorists should expect traffic delays in this area and prepare for additional travel time. Message boards will be placed to inform drivers of lane restrictions. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap