|November 3, 2017|
PA Turnpike Closing Northbound Ramp Connecting State Route 1 at Bensalem Interchange Nov. 4
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists travelling to State Route 1 north from I-276 that they may experience delays due to a northbound Route 1 ramp closure from the Bensalem Interchange, Exit 351, Bucks County, from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Nov. 4 so crews can perform bridge work.
Motorists should expect traffic delays in this area, and be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic. Message boards will be placed to inform drivers of lane restrictions. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
After exiting the PA Turnpike, take U.S. Route 1 south to State Route 132 east, to U.S. Route 1 north.
The PA Turnpike is in the process of decommissioning and removing all call boxes from the roadway due to a significant decline in use over recent years. Modern means like smart phones, make it safer for our motorists to communicate incidents safely from inside their vehicle. To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, stay in your car and dial *11 on your mobile phone.
To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap