|August 25, 2017|
PA Turnpike to Close Overnight Aug. 27 between Bensalem and Delaware Valley Interchanges
The Pennsylvania Turnpike advises motorists that I-276 will be closed in both directions on Aug. 27 from 12:01 a.m. to 6 a.m. between the Bensalem Interchange, Exit 351, and the Delaware Valley Interchange, Exit 358, in Bristol Township, Bucks County.
The closure is necessary for the protection of motorists and workers so crews can erect sign structures at milepost 357.5. Some single lane closures and traffic stoppages may occur Aug. 26 during the night-time hours to prepare for the closure.
Pennsylvania State Police and Turnpike personnel will be positioned at the impacted interchanges to assist drivers. Changeable message signs will also provide information on closures and detours. Motorists are encouraged to plan travel accordingly. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
Take U.S. Route 1 south to State Route 132 east, to U.S. Route 13 north. Reenter the Turnpike at the Delaware Valley Interchange, Exit 358.
Take U.S. Route 13 south to State Route 132 west to U.S. Route 1 north. Reenter the Turnpike at the Bensalem Interchange, Exit 351.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap