|June 3, 2017|
PA Turnpike Closed Westbound at Bensalem Exit due to Fatal Crash
The PA Turnpike in southeastern PA (Interstate 276) is now closed westbound between the Bensalem Exit (#351) and the Willow Grove Exit (#343) due to a fatal crash involving multiple vehicles at milepost 350.7 westbound.
The following detour is now in effect: Take U.S. Route 1 South to State Route 132 West to State Route 611 South. Reenter the PA Turnpike at the Willow Grove Interchange.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
· Customer Assistance Center (toll-free) — 800-331-3414 (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap