Express E-ZPass Lane Closure Scheduled May 31 at Neshaminy Falls Interchange
Seven-hour closure needed for toll equipment maintenance.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike advises motorists traveling eastbound on Interstate 276, to be prepared for slow-moving or stopped traffic approaching the Neshaminy Falls Interchange, Exit 353, in Bucks County on May 31 and June 1.
Beginning at 9:30 p.m. on May 31, the eastbound Express E-ZPass exit lane will be closed until 4:30 a.m. on June 1 for planned maintenance work of the overhead and underground tolling equipment. This lane is used by E-ZPass customers.
Conventional E-ZPass lanes will still be available to E-ZPass customers and they are located on the left side of the interchange. Motorists should be aware that the conventional E-ZPass lanes have a speed limit of 5 mph. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
· Customer Assistance Center (toll-free) — 800-331-3414 (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
· Waze — a crowd-sourced navigation app that provides real-time traffic conditions with input from other drivers; download at https://www.waze.com