|April 21, 2017|
PA Turnpike Advises of Possible Delays Between Cranberry and Warrendale Toll Plaza
The PA Turnpike advises motorists traveling on the Pennsylvania Turnpike between Cranberry, Exit #28, and the Warrendale Toll Plaza, Exit #30, that delays are possible due to continuous single-lane patterns between mileposts 29 and 30.5. The single-lane patterns will be in place from April 21 at 7 p.m. until April 24 at 6 a.m. and will affect both eastbound and westbound traffic.
The restrictions are needed to repair the bridge deck at milepost 29.7 which carries the Turnpike over State Route 19 in Wexford, Allegheny County. This work will continue as weather permits.
Message boards will be used to inform customers of the restriction. Delays are most likely to occur in this area on April 23 between noon and 6 p.m.
As always, drivers are urged to stay alert in work zones, obey posted speed limits and don’t text and drive. Work zone safety is a priority for maintenance and construction workers as well as drivers.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
· Waze — a crowd-sourced navigation app that provides real-time traffic conditions with input from other drivers; download at https://www.waze.com
|CONTACT:||Renee Vid Colborn