|December 8, 2016|
Beginning at 10 p.m. on Dec. 9, the eastbound Express E-ZPass exit lanes 7, 8 and 15 located on the left side of the interchange will be closed until 6 a.m. on Dec. 10 for planned maintenance work of the overhead and underground tolling equipment. These lanes are only used by E-ZPass customers.
Conventional E-ZPass lanes will still be available to E-ZPass customers and they are located on the left side of the interchange. Motorists should be aware that the conventional E-ZPass lanes have a speed limit of 5 mph. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap