|October 28, 2016|
PA Turnpike Closed in Both Directions Between
The Pennsylvania Turnpike is advising motorists that I-276 will be closed eastbound and westbound between the Delaware River Interchange, Exit #358, and the Bensalem Interchange, #351, Bristol Township, Bucks County, due to live and active wires down on the roadway. Maintenance and emergency crews are at the scene.
Take US Route 13 south to State Route 132 west to US Route 1 north. Reenter the PA Turnpike at the Bensalem Interchange, Exit #351.
Take US Route 1 south to State Route 132 East to US Route 13 North. Reenter the PA Turnpike at the Delaware Valley Interchange, Exit #358.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap