|October 6, 2016|
PA Turnpike Closed Westbound Between the Valley Forge and Downingtown Interchanges
The Pennsylvania Turnpike is advising motorists that I-76 will be closed westbound between the Valley Forge Interchange, Exit #326, and the Downingtown Interchange, #312, Chester County, due to a multiple-vehicle accident.
Traffic is currently backlogged at milepost 325.
Maintenance and emergency crews are at the scene.
Take Exit 328A to U.S. Route 202 South to U.S. Route 30 West to State Route 100 North. Reenter the Turnpike at the Downingtown Interchange, Exit #312.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, interactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap