|September 22, 2016|
Pa. Turnpike Advises Motorists of Possible Delays at the Delaware Valley Interchange
Nighttime traffic stoppages planned for Sept. 22.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission advises motorists traveling in both directions on I-276 to and from the Delaware Valley Interchange, Exit 358, Bucks County, that they may experience delays due to intermittent stoppages between 11 p.m. on Sept. 22 and 6 a.m. on Sept. 23. The traffic stoppages are necessary for crews to perform a bridge inspection.
Motorists in the area should be prepared for slow-moving traffic and stoppages. Work schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions.
To report an accident or other emergencies on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 on your mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions or to contact us, use one of these resources:
ON THE PA TURNPIKE
· Variable & Digital Message Signs — nearly 100 signs along the Turnpike
· Highway Advisory Radio — 1640 AM (tune-in near interchanges)
· Turnpike Roadway Information Program (toll-free) — 866-976-TRIP (8747)
ON THE WEB
· TRIPTalk — free, travel-alert smartphone app; download at https://www.paturnpike.com/travel/trip_talk.aspx
· Travel Conditions Map — live, inactive conditions map; view at https://www.paturnpike.com/webmap
Phone: 610.313.6383 / 267.326.3856