Maintenance of public confidence, integrity, and efficiency is a top priority for the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC). The Commission's policies formalize the expectations of personal honesty and integrity required of Commission officials and employees.
A Fraud and Abuse Tip-Box operated by the Office of Inspector General is available to enhance awareness regarding the prevention and detection of any fraudulent or irregular activity.
Employees, the general public and anyone doing business with the Commission can report suspected wrongdoing involving fraud or abuse.
You do not need to provide your name to submit your concerns. However, be advised that your Internet address will be submitted to us if you use e-mail. All information will remain confidential.
If you have an issue you wish to bring to our attention, you can contact the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Tip-Box in the following ways:
- Call the toll-free tip-line at 888-317-3110
- Write to the PTC Tip-Box, PO Box 19, Highspire, PA 17034-0019
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of such matters include:
- Theft or Abuse of Commission property or resources, such as supplies or equipment
- Excessive or unnecessary purchases
- Falsification of official documents, such as time sheets, travel vouchers, etc.
- Contract fraud
- Inappropriate expenditures and embezzlement
Please follow these instructions carefully:
- State circumstances about the incident. Include estimated loss amount and frequency of occurrence.
- Provide the names of all individuals involved.
- State any evidence that is available.
- State any available documentation and location. (Copies of the supporting documentation may be enclosed or if e-mailed, send to the above address.)
- Give the dates and times the incident(s) occurred and where it happened.
- Include names of any other credible witnesses.
- If incident was previously reported, to whom and when.
- Provide a password and use this password when requesting information regarding the case.
- Your name, address and phone number are optional.
All employees shall be afforded protection under the Act of December 12, 1986, known as the Whistleblower Law.